harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Kropachev, Yuri A" <yuri.a.kropac...@intel.com>
Subject [classlib][security] provider for algorithms for signing and verifying
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:23:27 GMT
Hello,

Let me make update to the February talk on a need to have in Harmony
means for signing and verifying;

I refer to the following thread of discussion:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-harmony-dev/200602.mb
ox/%3c6e47b64f0602100251p298009d1g24cb83768f039ccc@mail.gmail.com%3e

As according to current state of art the need to have discussed services
still exists, I am beginning the implementation of a provider for
algorithms; first ones are for secure random and message digest. If
there is something special I need to know wrt that provider, please let
me know.

Best regards,

Yuri Kropachev

Intel Middleware Product Division