harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Zhang" <zhanghuang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Enum ready to go
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 07:23:22 GMT
Hi, Stepan,

The test you metioned is passed in my environment:
RI version: 1.5.0_02.
Linux: Read hat Enterprise Linux AS(2.4.21-15.EL)

Is the problem caused by earlier version javac?

I remember that RI of earlier verion throws IAE instead of NPE when the
arguement is null.

Would you please check "java" version?

Thanks.