harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <thunderax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] build fails on Windows os
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 16:04:30 GMT
Tim Ellison skrev  den 27-06-2006 11:41:
> Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
>
>> Yah, I was running a full clean rebuild including the downloads and fell
>> asleep.
>>

> LOL - the best cure for insomnia :-) "ant rebuild test"

A thought here:  Since junit tests should be built to be atomic, would
it be reasonable to parallelize the actual tests if you have more than
one physical core on the machine doing the testing?

A quick search on google hits a paper talking about gridunit.sf.net
being such a tool

(http://www.lsd.ufcg.edu.br/~alex/doku.php?id=gridunit)

Do anyone in here have experience with speeding up test runs?

--
  Thorbjørn