harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <thunderax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Visual Studio C++ Express to compile classlib - fails.
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 18:09:58 GMT
Gregory Shimansky skrev  den 27-06-2006 14:23:

> Cool! Thanks for the pointer. This is something new. The date
> published is
> June 7 2006 which is pretty recent. It happened after I've written my
> email
> about MASM not available.
Thank you all for your help. I have now managed to build classlib with
Visual Studio C++ Express (and MASM addon) plus the SDK headers, after
removing the -WX option and that only.

I ran the SDK setenv.bat command before running the "\Program
Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\bin\vcvars32.bat".

Noticed that "ant -q" only takes 2:17 and "ant" takes 3:45 on my
machine.   Console output really is slow under XP.

Next step - dlrvm :)

--
  Thorbjørn