harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Modularising the native code - it begins!
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:15:44 GMT
Hi all,

Here's another heads up to let you all know how it's going.

As you have probably noticed, I raised HARMONY-628 last week moving
the prefs code into its module. This patch has already been applied to
SVN head.
Earlier today I raised HARMONY-668 to move the launcher and vmls source
into the luni module.

Just in case anyone was wondering, the ordering of the native code I am
moving isn't (entirely) random. I'm working my way through the targets
in native-src/<platform>/makefile in the reverse order they need to be
built.
This provides me with gradual steps where I know all dependencies
will be built by the time my changes are reached.

I plan to move text, archive and auth next (into the text, archive and
auth modules,
respectively and somewhat unsurprisingly!). I will post again if I hit
any problems.

Regards,
Oliver

--