harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SableVM] please tell us when it will be donated to Harmony project
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:01:20 GMT
I'll let Etienne speak for himself of course, but my understanding was
that SableVM will stay where it is.  Code (maybe a specific version) was
licensed as ALv2 to enable the free interop referred to below.

You also may get more notice on the sablevm-devel list.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)