harmony-dev mailing list archives

From George Harley <george.c.har...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Help wanted!
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:25:24 GMT
Nathan Beyer wrote:
> [...]

Hi Nathan,

OK, I see this too. If I understand correctly, this is a failure that
only occurs inside the Eclipse world and only with the LUNI project
closed. It seems to me that the *temporary* workaround of keeping LUNI
open while working on project X is not particularly prohibitive. So long
as the subsequent changes do not then nobble the build and test cycle
outside Eclipse (i.e. on the modern compiler) then all should be well.
What do you think ?

Best regards,
George