harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [general] Re: automated builds
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:22:10 GMT

Tim Ellison wrote:
> Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> <big snip>
>> I don't remember.  I can look it up, but this seems to be a losing
>> proposition.  Maybe the solution is to copy the result file to a
>> directory somewhere on people.apache.org and send a pointer or osmething..
>
> Isn't this a reasonable first problem to solve?  i.e. we (Harmony) have
> a simple build/test framework (our Ant scripts) but no way to report the
> results of running them back to the community.

Yes, a good first problem

Right now, the list is 100k (I think I'm reading it right)

I'll goose it upward as a temporary hack (first, please tell me how big
the messages are that aren't getting through...), but I think we need to
start thinking about how community members can publish their results on
the website...

geir