harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [general] Produce updated snapshots in time for ApacheConEU?
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 12:27:10 GMT

Tim Ellison wrote:
> It has been about a month since our last snapshot, how about we do
> another in the next few days (in time for ApacheConEU)?

Definitely (so we can knock that off the roadmap list :)

> Can we snapshot a few things together (jchevm, classlibadapter, drlvm,
> classlib)?  Probably in separate archives still at this point?

Yes.  I think that we'd want 3 :

1) classlib
2) drlvm + classlib
3) jchevm + adapater + classlib (hey, archie, when are you going to make
adapter redundant for jchevm???)

I have the 'federation code' in progress, so I'll take the task of
adding the 'federated snapshot' to that.

geir