harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Produce updated snapshots in time for ApacheConEU?
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 11:57:23 GMT
Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen wrote:
> Tim Ellison skrev  den 22-06-2006 12:49:
>> It has been about a month since our last snapshot, how about we do
>> another in the next few days (in time for ApacheConEU)?
>>
>> Can we snapshot a few things together (jchevm, classlibadapter, drlvm,
>> classlib)?  Probably in separate archives still at this point?
> Perhaps this is a good time to get the automated builds going?
>
> I would be interested in helping out on that.

Thanks! that would be great.

The problem, AIUI, is that we are only building Windows/Linux 32-bit
code at the moment, and there is no ASF infrastructure where we can host
automated builds on those platforms.

IBM are running continuum builds regularly on Win/Lin 32, but it is not
ideal since (a) people cannot login to IBM machines and tweak/download
the automated builds, and (b) for some unknown reason the build reports
don't make it through to the commit list.

If you have some ideas I'd be delighted to hear them.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)