harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Help building on Windows!
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 18:22:49 GMT
Thanks Geir - setting external.dep.CLASSLIB did the job.

So, in summary for those interested, to build drlvm against a prebuilt
classlib/trunk
in any location you need to change:
 - the value of CLASSLIB_HOME in make/win.properties
 - the value of external.dep.CLASSLIB in build/make/build.xml
so they both point to the root dir of the classlib/trunk checkout.

Regards,
Oliver

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> I just did a svn update, build.bat clean, and build.bat and it ran to
> completion.  Tests worked too.
>
> svn stat from /trunk shows nothing not checked in..
>
> Are you building against classlib as it is in SVN, or something that
> you've been working on?
>
> Also, it assumes you already build classlib.
>
> maybe... - right now, it assumes that drlvm and classlib are in parallel
> directories.  You can adjust via the external.deps.CLASSLIB property in
> build.xml
>
> geir
>

> Magnusson, Geir wrote:
>
>> Since I'm responsible for current config, I'll take a look.
>>
>> Maybe osmething changed because of the classlib structure changes
>>
>> geir

Oliver Deakin
IBM United Kingdom Limited