harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Help building on Windows!
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 17:00:25 GMT
I just did a svn update, build.bat clean, and build.bat and it ran to
completion.  Tests worked too.

svn stat from /trunk shows nothing not checked in..

Are you building against classlib as it is in SVN, or something that
you've been working on?

Also, it assumes you already build classlib.

maybe... - right now, it assumes that drlvm and classlib are in parallel
directories.  You can adjust via the external.deps.CLASSLIB property in
build.xml

geir