harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <thunderax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [apps] azureus (was Re: [testing] AWT, Swing Java2D)
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:14:02 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi skrev  den 20-06-2006 19:21:

> If you guys write a little "how to" on the wiki on how to build the
> thing from scratch on linux from sources, I'll be happy to try azureus
> on harmony with some 10Gb torrent files and report back on the wiki.

I did that recently with the IBM JVM, (see
http://www.mail-archive.com/harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg08346.html)
but those instructions check out the whole Harmony SVN tree, and I
believe that a newer version of the IBM JVM is necessary.

If you mentally rewrite those to deal with the harmony/enhanced/classlib
subdirectory instead, you should be able to get it up and running.  I
left it there since apparently I was the only one needing such
instructions :)  As it appears not to, I'd be happy to shape it up for
submission.

--
  Thorbjørn