harmony-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] tests.api.java.io.FileTest failures on Windows XP
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 07:57:01 GMT
Can you stick it into a JIRA?  I may have time to look into it.

Regards,
Tim

Richard Liang wrote:
> Hello Nathan,
> 
> Yes. When I disable 8.3 filename support on my WinXP, I get the same error.
> IMHO, our test case cannot assume whether the 8.3 filename is disabled
> or not.
> 
> Richard.
> 
> Nathan Beyer wrote:
>> I'm running them through the Ant scripts.
>>
>> ant -f make/build.xml test
>>
>> I do have the 8.3 filename support disabled on my laptop, so I'm
>> wondering
>> if that's it.
>>
>> -Nathan
>>
>>  
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> From: Richard Liang [mailto:richard.liangyx@gmail.com]
>>> Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 12:14 AM
>>> To: harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org
>>> Subject: Re: [classlib] tests.api.java.io.FileTest failures on
>>> Windows XP
>>>
>>> Hello Nathan ,
>>>
>>> The test just pass on my eclipse. How do you execute this test?
>>>
>>> Nathan Beyer wrote:
>>>    
>>>> Does anyone else get the following failures when running the classlib
>>>>       
>>> test
>>>    
>>>> suite on Windows XP? I've been getting these for months and just
>>>>       
>>> ignoring
>>>    
>>>> them while I worked on other stuff, because they always happened.
>>>> Before
>>>>       
>>> I
>>>    
>>>> start digging into I wanted to see if anyone else is getting these
>>>>       
>>> reports.
>>>    
>>>>
>>>> test_getCanonicalFileFailureTest 5: Incorrect File Returned:
>>>> C:\dev\harmony\classlib\modules\luni\bin\test\long-JDK2-
>>>>       
>>> 3\longdi~1\longfi~1.
>>>    
>>>> tst
>>>>
>>>> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Test 5: Incorrect File Returned:
>>>> C:\dev\harmony\classlib\modules\luni\bin\test\long-JDK2-
>>>>       
>>> 3\longdi~1\longfi~1.
>>>    
>>>> tst at
>>>>       
>>> tests.api.java.io.FileTest.test_getCanonicalFile(FileTest.java:783)
>>>    
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>       
>>> java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.invokeV(AccessibleObject.java:205)0.171
>>>
>>>    
>>>> test_getCanonicalPathFailureTest 6: Incorrect Path Returned.
>>>> (C:\dev\harmony\classlib\modules\luni\bin\test\long-JDK2-3\longfi~1.tst
>>>> insteadof
>>>> C:\dev\harmony\classlib\modules\luni\bin\test\long-JDK2-
>>>>       
>>> 3\longfilenameJDK2-3
>>>    
>>>> .tst)
>>>>
>>>> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Test 6: Incorrect Path Returned.
>>>> (C:\dev\harmony\classlib\modules\luni\bin\test\long-JDK2-3\longfi~1.tst
>>>> insteadof
>>>> C:\dev\harmony\classlib\modules\luni\bin\test\long-JDK2-
>>>>       
>>> 3\longfilenameJDK2-3
>>>    
>>>> .tst) at
>>>>       
>>> tests.api.java.io.FileTest.test_getCanonicalPath(FileTest.java:867)
>>>    
>>>> at
>>>> java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.invokeV(AccessibleObject.java:205)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>       
>>> -- 
>>> Richard Liang
>>> China Software Development Lab, IBM
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> Terms of use : http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/mailing.html
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: harmony-dev-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: harmony-dev-help@incubator.apache.org
>>>     
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Terms of use : http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/mailing.html
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: harmony-dev-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: harmony-dev-help@incubator.apache.org
>>
>>
>>   
> 

-- 

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Terms of use : http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/mailing.html
To unsubscribe, e-mail: harmony-dev-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: harmony-dev-help@incubator.apache.org


Mime
View raw message