harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] odd problems when running tests under linux...
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 14:00:26 GMT
I was thinking we may as well leave the version number the same, since
we don't want to keep the previous v3 hanging around anyway. Ive
overwritten the old package on the download site so noone should
ever get it again. I'm guessing that, since you are the first person
to complain of this, there aren't many others, if any, who have
downloaded the old v3, so simply replacing the v3 package shouldn't
cause much confusion.

Hopefully it will be superseded by a 5.0 v4 in the not too distant
future anyway :)

Please let me know if you have any other problems (in fact, could
you also let me know if you have no problems :) )

Thanks,
Oliver

Oliver Deakin
IBM United Kingdom Limited