harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] I modified "build.xml" to stop running the "clean" target on every invocation
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 09:52:55 GMT
While we are on the subject, how about we move the build.xml up a level
into classlib/trunk (and each modules' build.xml up a level too) [1].  I
would like to leave the helper scripts down in the make subdirs, such
that the build.xml would only have targets that we expect anyone to
call, and the subtargets would go into the helpers?

Regards,
Tim

[1] I'm hoping that by now you have forgotten I asked for them to be put
in make, but I've got over that aberration now :-)  Of course I'm
volunteering to do the refactoring myself to make up for it.

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> I hope that no one really is bothered by that.  It's just so annoying :)
>
> If you are, feel free to put it back  (or I will ) and then lets discuss?
>
> geir

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.