harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][NIO]Fix the FIXMEs
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 03:43:33 GMT
I've attached the patch of Selector implementation for Harmony-41, if it
is accepted, the NIO modules' API should be *completed*, but I found
that there are lots of FIXME and TODOs in the nio module(more than 50!),
and I've found some possibilities to improve the native codes during
Harmony-41 patches creation. I've skimmed over them in Eclipse, and
seems some of them are easy, but most of them need some consideration.

If no one objects, I'm volunteer to look at these FIXMEs and
TODOs(partly because some of them, say, network channel test, are caused
by myself), and do some tidy-up work, further, because this is not an
easy task, would anyone kindly like to help?

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab