harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Modularising the native code - it begins!
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 10:16:42 GMT
Tim Ellison wrote:
> Oliver Deakin wrote:
> <snip>
>
>> but now that I look at it
>> I see that the
>> depends/files dir contains the Harmony properties files, so maybe I'm
>> wrong.
>>

> Those are launcher-specific, so don't get too attached to them, I'll

I'll try.. ;)
It looks like the .properties files contain some messages for the port
lib and zip, which I guess
will need to be split out and put into their respective native components.

> move them out to the tools/launcher directory where they better belong.

So, with the removal of these Harmony internal files from depends, that
directory becomes external
dependencies only again, meaning we shouldn't put the makefile includes
there?

Regards,
Oliver

--