harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nektarios K. Papadopoulos" <npapa...@inaccessnetworks.com>
Subject [OT] mail configuration (was: [drlvm] what I'm doing...)
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:57:14 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> [...]
> Also, is there a way you can get your mail client to not quote what you
> are replying to as an attachment?  If you notice in the message I'm
> replying to, it appears that your sig and what you quoted is an
> attachment.  It doesn't survive the "reply"

I don't think it is an attachment. It is just that the sig is placed
before the quoted message, therefore your mail client discard it as part
of the signature.

It would also be nice, if the apache mailing list mailer (EZMLM ???)
could be configured so that the four line message appended to each post
appears as sig, i.e. "-- " in the first line. In order to avoid being
included in quoted replies ;-)

> [...]

Nektarios K. Papadopoulos