harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [drlvm] need a quick answer re how things are linked...
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 04:41:48 GMT
Ok, so I've gotten quite a bit done (I think) and stuff builds using the
classlib as it is in /enhanced/classlib/trunk using it's own build
artifacts.

So my tests are failing.

java/lang/UnsatisfiedLinkError : Failed loading library
"C:\dev\apache\harmony\enhanced\drlvm\trunk\build\win_ia32_msvc_release\deploy\jre\bin\hynio.dll":
The specified module could not be found.

Hm.  We don't *have* a hynio.dll.

When I look around, I find that it's being referenced by vmcore.dll

For the life of me, I can't figure out why this is so.  (This is my
problem with the generated stuff.  You just can't search for anything...)

So... please, if someone on the DRL team is around, how do I get
vmcore.dll to stop referencing hynio.dll, which doesn't exist anymore?

geir