harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] what I'm doing...
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 18:37:59 GMT
Thanks, but I'm still in the middle.  I'll give a look, but I think I'm
ok.  (I just had a high interrupt rate this weekend, so my context
switches and family stuff slowed me down...)

I wish that whoever did this had chatted a bit on the list so we could
talk about things...

Also, is there a way you can get your mail client to not quote what you
are replying to as an attachment?  If you notice in the message I'm
replying to, it appears that your sig and what you quoted is an
attachment.  It doesn't survive the "reply"

geir