harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Liang <richard.lian...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with builth path!
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 05:46:00 GMT

Tim Ellison wrote:
> Yep, in fact recent builds of Eclipse can cope with the kernel jars if
> you specify -Dpde.allowCycles=true as well as -Dpde.jreProfile=none on
> the launch-line.

Hello Tim,

I launch Eclipse 3.2 RC7 with options "-Xms256M -Xmx256M -vm
D:\jdk\RI\jdk1.5.0_06\bin\javaw -Dpde.allowCycles=true
-Dpde.jreProfile=none",
But LUNI still cannot add "luni-kernel-stubs.jar" to its "Plug-in
Dependencies". So I have to add "luni-kernel-stubs.jar" to build path
explicitly. Could you please tell me what's wrong with my settings?
Thanks a lot.