harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Acceptance of Harmony-528 : AWT, Java2D and Swing
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 21:57:49 GMT
Thanks for your patience so far.  It's certainly an impressive piece of
work.

You'll appreciate that it takes a while to review all that good stuff,
and at the current rate I expect to be done in another five days or so.

If you don't want to wait then by all means go ahead and conclude
without waiting for me, I genuinely won't object, I'm not trying to be
special :-)

Regards,
Tim

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> of course...
>
> Tim Ellison wrote:
>> Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
>>> How much time?
>> Can I have a day to answer that question accurately ;-) ?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Tim

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.