harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] moving to 1.5 for real - discuss
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 12:18:29 GMT
psst don't tell anyone, but there is a workaround for new Eclipse builds
too.  If you set the compiler options to be project specific, then edit
the core settings file manually to be source 1.5 and target 1.4, it does
the 'right thing' for us ;-)  But don't tell the Eclipse-folk they'll
only fix it.

Regards,
Tim
p.s. and yes, this time I do realize that I'm posting to the list<g>.

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.