harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [testing] new subcomponent of Harmony?
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 12:01:36 GMT
Interesting.  I wasn't thinking of having unit or implementation tests
in here, as those still should be "near" the subcomponent, be it VM,
classlib, etc, but larger 'end-to-end' functional tests ?  I don't know
if that makes sense...

I was originally hoping that Mark would tell us what he has running over
at IBM, and let us start from there.. .:)

geir