harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [tools] I want to implement keytool - have a question
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 15:31:40 GMT
yeah, and it can compile against the hdk!  <ducks and runs>

Seriously though, if we pull the launcher and java tools out of
/classlib it will need to compile against some .h's, libs and JARs that
we currently do not put into deploy.  We should aim for that, but that's
more than I was signing up to do right now.

Regards,
Tim

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

>> I'm not quite sure what you are suggesting.  Pulling them out of the
>> build?  Placing them somewhere else in the repository?
>
> Sorry.  I mean to put together a tools 'subsection' in the project, so
> it's 'front and center'.
>
> IOW, we now have as our svn repo :
>
> /classlib
> /drlvm
> /jchevm
>
> so I was thinking we bring the tools 'stuff' from /classlib and move to
>
> /tools
>
> geir
>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Chris Elford