harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "R.J. Lorimer" <rjlori...@coffee-bytes.com>
Subject Re: [testing] AWT, Swing Java2D
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 00:07:32 GMT
For the record (I didn't gather this anywhere from this discussion),

Azureus (while being a very non-trivial and cool Java application), is
not written in AWT/Swing, it is written with SWT (the same as Eclipse).
It's probably a good application to interact with for testing, but it's
not an AWT/Swing test.

Regards,

R.J.