harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [VOTE] Acceptance of Harmony-528 : AWT, Java2D and Swing
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 22:33:30 GMT

I have received the ACQs and the BCC for Harmony-528, so I can assert
that the critical provenance paperwork is in order and in SVN.

Please vote to accept or reject this codebase into the Apache Harmony
class library :

[ ] + 1 Accept
[ ] -1 Reject  (provide reason below)

Lets let this run a minimum of 3 days unless a) someone states they need
more time or b) we get all committer votes before then.

Again, I think that getting this into SVN and letting people supply
patches against SVN will be productive.  Also, there's a lot of
excitement around getting this in and a binary snapshot created...

geir