harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Archie Cobbs <arc...@dellroad.org>
Subject Re: jchevm status?
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 14:00:07 GMT
Ivan Volosyuk wrote:
> Btw, I have found problem is classloader in jchevm.
> Resolution of field in interface of superclass of some class fails.
> Reproducible at eclipse. I have a patch with fix. It's quite simple. I
> can send it at evening too.

Do you have a simple test case? This one seems to work OK:

     public class FieldRes {
         public static interface FieldResInterface {
             int field = 123;
         }
         public static class FieldResSuperclass implements FieldResInterface {
         }
         public static class FieldResClass extends FieldResSuperclass {
         }
             FieldResClass obj = new FieldResClass();
             System.out.println(obj.getClass().getField("field"));
             System.out.println(obj.field);
         }
     }

-Archie