harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Acceptance of HARMONY-438 : DRL Virtual Machine Contribution
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2006 13:47:33 GMT
Well, this passes :)  Woo hoo!

+1 from me (and I voted on time!), Mikhail, Mark, Enrico, David,
Thorbjørn, Oliver, Paulex, Weldon, Etienne, Tim, Nathan, Stefano, Dan,
Stepan,George, Dims

No one against...

I'll get this into SVN this weekend as family allows as a peer to
classlib, and I guess we start thinking about how to do a unified build,
but that's for another thread.

geir