harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "bootjvm" <boot...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [svn] PROPFIND errors on SVN repository-- please advise
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:41:05 GMT

Thanks, Vladimir and Garrett!  I had not yet refreshed from
the move of 'svn.apache.org' to a different IP address.  I knew
it was coming, but had not needed it since the change.  Everything
is fine now.  The old IP address is now 'people.apache.org'
instead.

Dan Lydick

'/repos/asf/incubator/harmony/some/file'

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/harmony/README

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/harmony/README