harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "bootjvm" <boot...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: awt and swing integration issues
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 12:00:16 GMT

Concerning Mark's observation lsat week on AWT/Swing
where only a, "couple of files" were C++ instead of C
source code:

I thing it would make library maintenance easier when
everything is done in one single, regular manner.
If everything is C but a short segment, it would
make the world run better to not have exceptions
to the rule if they could be converted into C.
Mixed language projects in a mode like this _often_
have maintenance issues in this arena.  Therefore,
I would suggest this conversion be done.

Dan Lydick