harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Gorr" <vvg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [svn] PROPFIND errors on SVN repository-- please advise
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:16:18 GMT
Yes, I also met this problem before. I'd advise you to make the following:
- edit the C:\Documents and Settings\${user}\Application
Data\Subversion\servers file.
  You need to set the http-proxy-host & http-proxy-port properties with the
corresponding way.
- run the following command to get the SVN server certificate (look at the *
3.12.4 paragraph* from drlvm/trunk/vm/readme file for details):
  svn co
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/harmony/enhanced/classlib/tags

At least I could resolve similar issue performing these steps.

Thanks,
Vladimir.