harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Gorr" <vvg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r416738 - /incubator/harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/vm/vmcore/src/init/bootclasspath.properties
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:22:36 GMT

> Vladimir Gorr wrote:

> plugin
> built

> >> build,

> the
> few
> >>
> >> I can fix the former in about 3 min... :)
> >

> > Did we run the TCK tests for doing this :)?
>
> For changing the name of an exe?  I'm sure I'm capable of that without
> needing a testsuite...

Great! We thought slightly else when used 'ij' :).
If you will make this thing we need not to forget to correct the patch for
the Eclipse plugin:

drlvm\trunk\build\patches\hyplugin.patch.

I believe it can be removed at all when Tim will look at these changes and
take a decision.

Thanks,
Vladimir.

geir