harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Gorr" <vvg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Can't build native on winXP
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 07:49:43 GMT
On 6/28/06, Matt Benson <gudnabrsam@yahoo.com> wrote:

> nmake seems to choke looking for a ntwin32.mak file.
> I don't care too much about the native stuff actually,
> but I wanted to play with the build system, so I want
> to make sure I don't break anything.  Does anyone have
> any advice?

Matt,

you will not have (I very hope) any problems (like nmake) when the build
process is run in the Visual Studio enviroment.
For this you need to activate the Command Prompt as follows:

All Programs/Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003/Visual Studio .NET
Tools/Visual Studio .NET 2003 Command Prompt

Thanks,
Vladimir.

TIA,