harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Gorr" <vvg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] build -unhook the classlib build and point to the existing in-tree one
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 15:42:58 GMT
Geir,

unfortunately the DRLVM build system doesn't allow to make you wish.
Obviously it should be modified to build the recent version of class library
from SVN
using the original build system. Whether do I correctly understand you are
interested
to have only one build system for class library? And your preference is not
the DRLVM one, right?

Thanks,
Vladimir.