harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Gorr" <vvg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] the build.... why?
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 05:21:45 GMT
Hi Geir,

It's not exactly clear to me how you started the build process for DRLVM
but I hope it has been made in accordance with the README file, namely:

   - set ANT_HOME & JAVA_HOME env variable
   - cd build; build.bat update
   - build.bat

Second step is intended for downloading all necessary third-party sources
used by DRLVM
(APR, LOG4CXX, ICU and etc). After this the *pre-copied* directory will be
created where all sources are kept.
No needs to perform this step if downloading is successfully finalized. The
latest step will start the build process
for all downloaded resources including the Harmony classes. All binaries
will be in the *build\win_ia32_icl_debug\deploy\jre* directory.

Thanks,
Vladimir.