harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Shimansky <gshiman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Can't build native on winXP
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 21:40:56 GMT
On Friday 30 June 2006 01:27 Matt Benson wrote:
> Definitely used to that.  I couldn't get your
> cygwin.bat recipe to work, but just your having said
> that had already gotten me thinking.  I finally got my
> cygwin env. set up and can build there now.  Thanks
> for the push.

There is no secret. It is very simple and you can add other bat files for
environment tweaks like to make includes from Platform SDK to go first before
includes from Visual Studio to avoid new "secure" calls:

c:\cygwin\cygwin.bat
@echo off

rem call "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\vcvarsall.bat" x86
call "c:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003
R2\SetEnv.Cmd" /XP32

C:
chdir C:\cygwin\bin

bash --login -i