harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Can't build native on winXP
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 22:39:57 GMT
--- Gregory Shimansky <gshimansky@gmail.com> wrote:
[SNIP]
> You can also take a look at this [1] discussion, a
> very similar question was
> asked just recently.

Gregory:

Thanks for all the pointers.  I have not touched C
since (2 year!) college other than to run make on
stuff here and there and it took me awhile to wade
through all this stuff.  Plus I didn't read your links
well enough and ended up figuring out e.g. the secure
getenv etc. calls on my own before rereading and
realizing I'd duplicated work!  :)  Currently I am
using nasmw in place of ml, and I simply changed the
definition in depends/build/rules.mak .  Is there a
better place to put this change so I'm not altering
versioned files?

Thanks,
Matt