harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Hindess" <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject [jchevm+classlibadapter] Running classlib tests
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 19:50:20 GMT

With HARMONY-569, HARMONY-572 and a couple of simple hacks - like
removing the -showversion jvm arguments from test runs - I've been able
to run 63% of the classlib tests.  I should get more running with a
little more effort.  The test results were:

  Tests      Failures        Errors       Success rate
  5601       360             744          80.29%

which is v. impressive.

Will provide more details of what I had to do to run the tests and some
of the causes of failures in the next couple of days.

Regards,
 Mark.