harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject [apps] welkin (was Re: [VOTE] Acceptance of Harmony-528: ...)
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 07:16:27 GMT

On 5 June 2006 at 15:46, Stefano Mazzocchi <stefano@apache.org> wrote:
> Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> > I have received the ACQs and the BCC for Harmony-528, so I can assert
> > that the critical provenance paperwork is in order and in SVN.
> >
> > Please vote to accept or reject this codebase into the Apache Harmony
> > class library :
> >
> > [ ] + 1 Accept
> > [ ] -1 Reject  (provide reason below)
> >
> > Lets let this run a minimum of 3 days unless a) someone states they need
> > more time or b) we get all committer votes before then.
> >
> > Again, I think that getting this into SVN and letting people supply
> > patches against SVN will be productive.  Also, there's a lot of
> > excitement around getting this in and a binary snapshot created...
>
> +1
>
> can't wait to try Welkin[1] on it ;-)

This looked neat so I ran it, using "java -verbose:class", and loaded
the sample rdf doc.  According to the resulting class load list, you
might have a little longer to wait.  We are still missing three classes:

  javax/sound/sampled/LineListener
  javax/swing/JApplet
  javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicHTML

Regards,