harmony-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Naveen Neelakantam <neela...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: [DRLVM] building from svn on FC5
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:55:23 GMT
They are the default Fedora Core 5 compiler versions (which I  
mentioned before, but neglected to post again.  sorry).

ie. 4.1.0 20060304 (Red Hat 4.1.0-3).

Thanks,
Naveen

On Jun 23, 2006, at 4:47 AM, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

> type
>
> $ gcc --version
> $ g++ --version
>
> What versions are reported?
>
> Naveen Neelakantam wrote:
>> Hello Geir,
>>
>> I downloaded a fresh copy of harmony from svn and got the same error.
>> To be clear, these were my steps:
>>
>>> svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/harmony
>>> cd harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/build
>>> chmod +x build.sh
>>> ./build.sh update
>>> ./build.sh
>>
>> And then I got the same error that I listed in my previous email:
>>
>> build.native.cpp:
>>        [cc] 141 total files to be compiled.
>>        [cc]
>> /work/nneelaka/Sandbox/harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/build/ 
>> lnx_ia32_gcc_release/semis/extra/log4cxx/src/include/log4cxx/xml/ 
>> domconfigurator.h:243:
>> error: extra qualification 'log4cxx::xml::DOMConfigurator::' on  
>> member
>> 'subst'
>>        [cc]
>> /work/nneelaka/Sandbox/harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/build/ 
>> lnx_ia32_gcc_release/semis/extra/log4cxx/src/include/log4cxx/ 
>> helpers/unicodehelper.h:98:
>> error: extra qualification 'log4cxx::helpers::UnicodeHelper::' on  
>> member
>> 'lengthUTF8'
>>        [cc]
>> /work/nneelaka/Sandbox/harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/build/ 
>> lnx_ia32_gcc_release/semis/extra/log4cxx/src/include/log4cxx/ 
>> helpers/unicodehelper.h:98:
>> error: extra qualification 'log4cxx::helpers::UnicodeHelper::' on  
>> member
>> 'lengthUTF8'
>>        [cc]
>> /work/nneelaka/Sandbox/harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/build/ 
>> lnx_ia32_gcc_release/semis/extra/log4cxx/src/include/log4cxx/xml/ 
>> domconfigurator.h:243:
>> error: extra qualification 'log4cxx::xml::DOMConfigurator::' on  
>> member
>> 'subst'
>>        [cc]
>> /work/nneelaka/Sandbox/harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/build/ 
>> lnx_ia32_gcc_release/semis/extra/log4cxx/src/include/log4cxx/ 
>> helpers/unicodehelper.h:98:
>> error: extra qualification 'log4cxx::helpers::UnicodeHelper::' on  
>> member
>> 'lengthUTF8'
>>
>> Previous threads led me to believe that this issue was resolved in
>> JIRA.  Mark then committed the changes into svn, and things worked  
>> for a
>> while.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Naveen
>>
>> On Jun 22, 2006, at 3:19 PM, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
>>
>>> Odd.  Nothing should have changed re log4cxx
>>>
>>> Sure nothing else changed?
>>>
>>> geir
>>>
>>> neelakan@uiuc.edu wrote:
>>>> I just tried building DRLVM out of svn on FC5, and it has a
>>>> build error that I've seen before.  This issue was resolved
>>>> when I was using r413745, but now I am using r416471 and it
>>>> is back.  The error is below:
>>>>
>>>> Thanks,
>>>> Naveen
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Terms of use : http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/mailing.html
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: harmony-dev-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: harmony-dev- 
>> help@incubator.apache.org
>>
>>
>>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> Terms of use : http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/mailing.html
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: harmony-dev-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: harmony-dev-help@incubator.apache.org
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Terms of use : http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/mailing.html
To unsubscribe, e-mail: harmony-dev-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: harmony-dev-help@incubator.apache.org


Mime
View raw message