harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r416738 - /incubator/harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/vm/vmcore/src/init/bootclasspath.properties
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:29:39 GMT
Geir,

I am working on the patch. There is almost no problem, except that
DRLVM builds its own modified version of eclipse plugin. The plugin
requires eclipse for its build.
I see that the same plugin exists in
enhanced/tools/eclipse/org.apache.harmony.eclipse.jdt.launching.
I think:
  - all modifications to the plugin should go to this directory.
  - drlvm should not build eclipse plugin itself, it should be built
as part of tools.

Correct?
--
Ivan