harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r416738 - /incubator/harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/vm/vmcore/src/init/bootclasspath.properties
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 19:22:20 GMT
> Ivan Volosyuk wrote:
> > Tim,
> >
> > I am talking about the version of eclipse compiler from eclipse
> > downloaded by drlvm build. It works on jre1.4, but it refuses to
> > accept -target jsr14 and -source 1.5 if running on jre1.4.
> > The eclipse compiler downloaded by classlib (ecj_*) works fine with
> > this settings.
>
> Not sure what version you are getting, but support for that combination
> of flags was quite recently added.

Well, this can possibly mean that the eclipse downloaded by drlvm's
'build update' contains outdate compiler without '-target jsr14'
support. It makes sense to stop download it anyway. I am going to make
JIRA with patch for this issue, may be tomorrow. I will not regret if
somebody else will do it before me ;)
--
Ivan