harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jchevm+classlibadapter] Running classlib tests
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2006 15:35:36 GMT
Agree, moreover, I don't have java5 compiler on my home computer still. :)

One more thing:
I see change was made to String.intern() method. IMHO, the new code
will not work correctly. I wanted to make WeakHashMap in which
WeakReference to String holds WeakReference to that string. Current
update changed it into WeakReference to String -> StrongReference to
String. The code will prevent dropping outdated string from the
WeakHashMap, as we have strong reference to that string in the
WeakHashMap value.
--
Ivan

--