harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jchevm+classlibadapter] Running classlib tests
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 15:15:29 GMT
As far as I can see classlib uses port library libprt.so which is
intended to be used by VM as low level layer above OS threading
system. Some kind of abstraction of underlying OS primitives. The port
library is widely used in classlib. The port library data is
accessible via TLS (it is done imho to support multi VM environments).
To initialize each thread's TLS pointer to the port library the
thread_attach() function is needed.
--
Ivan