harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jchevm+classlibadapter] Running classlib tests
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 14:16:05 GMT
Yes, there are a lot of functions without implementation. I have
inserted this exceptions there to fast detect this places. It will
also be a few UnsatisfiedLinkErrors for some missing functions in
java.lang.reflect.Array.
Security is just no-op for now. I have almost zero knowledge in this area.
Most probable reason for the hang in two luni tests is bug or
unimplemented functionality in Thread.java
One of problems in the Thread.java I have no clue how to solve is:
  Classlib implementation uses its own thread manager implementation,
jchevm has also its own. Some classlib's native methods implementation
rely on thread_attach() call before them, otherwise they crash. I have
implemented this in VMThread.run(). But JNI ThreadAttach in jchevm
doesn't call classlib's thread_attach(), so threads attached via JNI
will crash classlib.
--
Ivan