harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jchevm status?
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 11:03:51 GMT
Thank you, I will take a look at it at evening (10 hours later)

Btw, I have found problem is classloader in jchevm.
Resolution of field in interface of superclass of some class fails.
Reproducible at eclipse. I have a patch with fix. It's quite simple. I
can send it at evening too.

Regards,
--
Ivan

2006/6/5, Archie Cobbs <archie@dellroad.org>:
> Ivan Volosyuk wrote:
> > There are a bunch of patches already attached to Harmony-483.
> > Reflection, system classloader works now reasonably well. My main
> > testing workload is eclipse and I am slowly moving forward. Eclipse
> > already can successfully use logging. I am investigating why it cannot
> > load its own jars.
> >
> > A small note about patch sequence in jira: all patches should apply
> > cleanly except wrong patch: 2.
> > classlibadapter-incremental-update-20060522-20060528.diff (163 kb)
> > It was sent by mistake and contains exact the same content as initial
> > patch  classlibadapter-update-20060522.diff.
>
> Ivan,
>
> I've applied the patches in HARMONY-483 in r411596. Please take a look
> to make sure I applied them correctly.
>
> Thanks,
> -Archie

Ivan