harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@kc.rr.com>
Subject RE: Eclipse Plug-in Dependencies not resolving
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 01:32:28 GMT
Was it just that the value of the Import-Package had a newline before the
actual package names? I was just frustrated with myself that I couldn't
figure it out.

I like how OSGi uses the manifest, but manifest file format is the most
fragile thing I've ever dealt with; one wrong whitespace or extra character
and BOOM.

-Nathan