harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@kc.rr.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r417148 - in /incubator/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/luni/src: main/java/java/util/Formatter.java test/java/tests/api/java/util/FormatterTest.java
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 09:58:18 GMT
Sure, no problem.

While talking about this issue, I did want to bring up that the
FormatterTest as it stands, even before this small addendum, doesn't pass
against the RI (Sun 5.0_7). This particular test isn't in the 'api' test
folder as defined by our suggested best practice, so this may not be
important, but is this expected/known?

-Nathan